Tuesday, November 16, 2010

remix round-up 1-6...


I knew that remixing 30 items into 30 outfits would provide a challenge, but I've encountered other obstacles that weren't so obvious until they reared their ugly heads:
  1. With a limited number of items to choose from, planning in advance definitely makes the process easier: if it's 10 minutes before I want to go out the door, it's a bit hectic if I have everything put together except I find out those pants I was going to wear are in the wash...
  2. Which brings me to the second challenge: laundry! I have to do a lot more laundry than I normally would to ensure that a good selection is available to choose from...
  3. My closet still looks full, so finding a convenient place to stash these items I have to choose from has proven to be a problem. I can't keep them over the back of the couch for the entire month...
  4. Everyday is showtime! I need to make time in each day to make sure I get the outfit photos....even if it has to happen at 3am when Ive been up for almost 23 hours... There are no days off during the 30 for 30!

No comments: