Monday, November 15, 2010

earth tones...

I have to say my favourite colours to wear fall under Mother Nature's palette. Not only are earth tones such as green and brown tend to be warm and flattering colours, but they are neutral enough to be intermixed with other many other shades.







The Outfit

Brown sweater- Kensie- Je Suis Prest Boutique (SJ, Sept '10)
Brown tee- American Eagle (SJ, Oct '10)
Skinny cargos- Paige- Envy (SJ, Oct '10)
Gold necklace- Banana Republic (Freeport, Nov '10)
Gold headband- Splurge (Halifax, Fall '09)
Oxfords- Aldo (Halifax, Sept '10)

In this photo, you get to see our new outdoor Christmas mat! I will admit, it's the only piece of Christmas decor that's out (but only because I just bought it), but I can't wait to deck the halls! When do you think it's no longer too early to decorate for the Holidays?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love earth tones in Fall! I love the design of that sweater! So cute!!

Elisabeth said...

That sweater is awesome. This post makes me want to get a tree like tomorrow.

Cara-Mia said...

Such a cute sweater!!

I love Christmas time, but we don't start decorating until right after Thanksgiving. I want to start listening to Christmas music before that, though.