Thursday, November 11, 2010

gale gusts...

This morning I'm up bright and early for a trip across the border for my one shopping day this month. We're heading to Portland and Freeport in Maine. I figure I'll get a jump start on my Christmas shopping. There's nothing in particular that I'm personally on the hunt for, but I find peace in even browsing- it's my version of meditation...

First on my agenda on Friday will be to obtain tickets to both fashion shows in Saint John next week. Wednesday, November 17, Market Square is hosting their fashion event, Viva La Diva, in support for the Canadian Cancer Society, The evening of Thursday, November 18, marks an event I've very much been looking forward to: Je Suis Prest Boutique's Holiday Fashion Party at the Canterbury Lounge in support of the Coverdale Center for Women.

These outfit photos were taken inside again due to the massive winds we were having today- I was certain that they would knock over my tripod and carry it away if I was to be as bold as to try and shoot my photos outdoors! On the upside of things, it finally stopped raining yesterday!







The Outfit

Sheer top- Gentle Fawn- Je Suis Prest Boutique (SJ, Nov '10)
Brown t-shirt- American Eagle (SJ, Oct '10)
Brown cords- American Eagle (Ordered online, Winter '10)
Brown boots- Aldo (Christmas gift, Dec '09)
Necklace- Anne Marie Chagnon (Montreal, June '09)


Hope my fellow remixers are making out well with the 30 for 30 Fashion Challenge!

Look for 2 special posts coming up this weekend!

5 comments:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

That has to be the cutest top I have ever seen on you! Love it!

Erin said...

I love that top! Have fun in Freeport and Portland, two of my favorite places!

Jodi said...

HI from the WEST CoasT! I love your top today!! and I am so excited to find your blog and that you are doing the 30 for 30... I am going to NB for work in the spring and am soooo excited!! I have never been there and it will be so amazing!!! Its cool how many other bloggers there are from NS and PEI, etc.. I love connecting with other Canadian Bloggers too.. very cool.... so HELLOOO!!!

happy mixing!! :)

Courtney Erin said...

I love your top! That charcoal shade is lovely on you.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

What a fun shirt, I love the volume of it!
Wearing It On My Sleeves