Yesterday was a beautiful day- I spent some of it indoors to shop and blog, but also tried to balance out the day with some sun exposure! B & I also drove out to Kredl's later for hot cooked sausages and then ice cream, followed by by a country drive over the peninsula!
- Puple silk dress- Gap (Dartmouth, 3 yrs ago)
- Braided brown belt- Eddie Bauer (Moncton, 4 yrs ago)
- Brown wedges- Aldo (ordered online, 2 months ago)
- Brown emu print shoulder bag- Guess- Walsh Luggage (early Spring '09)
- Ponytail scarf (tied to purse)- Coach (Toronto, May '09)
- White short-sleeved cartigan- Aerie (Spring '09)
- Gold necklace- Swarovski- Charm Diamond Centre (gifted from Ben, Valentine's Day '10)
- Sunglasses- Michael Kors (TJMaxx, April '09- $19.99!!)
Right now I'm pulling another sundress from my closet for a trip to the lake today!