Saturday, May 22, 2010

one of my offices...

Blogging on location today at Starbucks uptown in Brunswick Square! I've found it's fun to get out of the house and to be in a different environment around people when typing on my laptop. I've found a favourite location in this Starbucks as I'm here so much- surrounded by my fav shops (and local inspiration).

It's also fun to people watch and run into random people I know! I've already had visit from my sister's friends (nice to see you Tiff, Keira, and Kat!) and then 2 other friends- Brent and Cham! Today I've been running errands of various sorts- some blog related actually (stay tuned). I've already visit Laura and Kayla at Perfumes Plus to borrow the nail polish tester to touch up my chipped nail (from my manicure earlier this week). I'll be over to Je Suis Prest Boutique later on and will be sure to pop into Envy to pick up an item I have on hold...then it's out east to take care of other business! In the meantime..look for at least another post before I leave my current set-up!

2 comments:

Perfumes Plus said...

Good to see you today! I'll be checking for an update on my next break.

Cham said...

I like the new purple background. :o)