Sunday, May 2, 2010

spring fashion event uptown!

This Wednesday, May 5, I'll be heading uptown to the Market Square Atrium for the Spring Fling Fashion Event. I feel this is a perfect opportunity for a special blog post as well as a chance to see fashion from the uptown shops for this and spring/summer- which will help direct my shopping and some of my upcomming post ideas and themes! The event organzizers are promising an evening of "glamour and luxury"- sounds fun to me! When browsing the shops this Friday afternoon, the sales woman in Walsh Lugguage told me a little more and verified that it is a fashion show, complete with food and drink, as well as plenty of prizes and giveaways!
The event starts @ 5:30pm and goes until 9:00pm. I'll definitely be there and would love some company or to see you there! The tickets may not be cheap at $35, but there there is food (hors d’oeuvres) and many chances to win- and the most important thing is that 100% of the proceeds go to the Boys and Girls Club (a very worthwhile cause to spend your money on while enjoying yourself!). 

Tickets are available at Ambiance Day Spa, Manchester Shoe Salon, Saint John Boys and Girls Club, Samuel & Co., Walsh Luggage. (Word on the street is that seating is limited so I'm stopping uptown tomorrow to purchase a ticket)

You can get more information on the Uptown Directory or Market Square website.

Please, do send me an email or comment below if you'd like to join me or already plan to attend!

No comments: