Saturday, May 15, 2010

how cool is this?

Coach has collaborated with 4 style bloggers to produce a new Coach Collectables line. All four girls- Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere, Krystal Simpson of What is Reality Anyway?, Kelly Framel of The Glamourai, and Karla Deras of Karla’s Closet- each designed their own limited edition bag with Coach to be sold exclusively online! What an amazing opportunity to be a part of! The bags range in price from $398 to $498 and will be available for pre-sale Wednesday, May 19, on Coach. Check out their Coach bags and their blogs (I've linked all photos to the sites I took them from):

Cupcakes and Cashmere- Emily Schuman


What is Reality Anyways?- Krystal Simpson


The Glamourai- Kelly Framel


Karla's Closet- Karla Deras


These girls are doing what the type of project(s) I only dream about being a part of! And what a great job they've done. My personal favourite (that is closest to my style) is Emily's soft pink bag. Participating in the style blogging community pushes makes me want to work harder at a hobby I love!

No comments: