Sunday, May 23, 2010

sex and the city shoe preview...

Wow, my 50th post on this blog! I can't believe I've spent enough time on here to write and assemble 50 posts already! So with that, I'm going to share something a little special and I'm going to do another Sex and the City feature at the same time. I'm sure by now that it will surprise none of you that I've purchased a new pairs of shoes and that I've bought them for fun to wear to the movie this coming week! I've also decided I'm going to give you a sneak peak...

I can guarantee you I'll pretty much have Sex and the City on continuous flow this week (I've already watched every episode many times in the past to the point that I can quote them...) In fact, I'm watching it right now, but with a very specific investigative purpose. Remember the last episode of Season 4, I heart NY, when Carrie has to have the pink Christian Louboutin sandals, approaches the window and says, "Hello lover."


Well, I saw a pair of heels that seemed to reflect the same feminine, romantic feel to them as Carrie Bradshaw's Christian Louboutins (although thankfully I didn't need to break the bank by comparison). I had picked out a pair of pretty pink suede platform sandals with feminine ruffle details and heels like stilts. They arrived on my doorstep last Thursday.


Hello lover!

These babies bring me up about 4 inches...

Love, love, love...


To go with my lovely new shoes, I've scheduled a pedicure at Perfumes Plus for Thursday afternoon. I've invited friends over to my place for a cocktail that evening and then we'll head out to see Sex and the City 2! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Barb C said...

loving the shoes! So sad I can't make the event.
No spoilers!

Anna Katrina said...

those pink shoes are gorgeous! i have to wait until june to see the movie and im so upset

would love you to visit Passport Glamour & follow if you like


Anna Katrina
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com/