Thursday, August 26, 2010

Top Trends: Fall Fashion '10 (intro)

I've been flipping through the thick September issues of fashion magazines, browsing favourite shops, checking out email updates from various brands, and, of course, reading up on all my favourite style bloggers. I've been doing all of this in preparation of the a new season approaching- and with this, impending new looks and many fabulous reasons to go shopping!

I'm really excited for fall shopping! Right now it's too warm to weather all the styles I'm looking forward to...but it doesn't mean I can't talk about them! Some trends are ready wear now while it's still warm and during the transition into cooler weather.



This week I'll be starting a new feature I'm calling Top Trends: Fall Fashion '10 (TTFF for short) where I will pick a new trend or topic to share the inspirations, details, how-to's, where abouts, and examples I've learned from my fall shopping research! And amongst all of that, I will explain why I chose the collective items above to incorporate into a collage depicting this year's fall fashion.

There was too much I'm loving just to cram it all into one post!

3 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

I am so excited for fall fashion - it's always my favorite fashion season! I'm particularly excited about scarves, sheer fabrics, and animal prints this year.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I love this collage, especially the tan jacket in the bottom right corner and those (I think) Alexander Wang boots!!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Danielle Du Jour said...

Looove it... love the collage

Just stumbled onto your blog. deff. following

Follow Back?

Danielle

http://deardanyell.blogspot.com/