I figured sitting outside was likely going to be a little too wet after the cats and dogs started to come down. I wasn't entirely sure if I should still dress as warmly as I had planned to before. I had a tutu skirt on one side of my bed and a pair of skinny jeans on the other. I usually like to dress up in a skirt every chance I get. Eventually I went with the jeans, figuring it was more practical, whatever we ended up doing. I decided layers was the best way to go and I pulled out a leather cuff I hadn't had a chance to wear yet. I piled on the necklaces and went with an edgier look.
- Silk tank with beading- Matty M- Winners (Toronto, Dec '09)
- Grey blazer- RW & Co (SJ, May '10)
- Pin-stripe vest- RW & Co. (SJ, Sept '08)
- Skinny jeans- Nissi Jeans- Pseudio (SJ, April '10)
- Black heels- Guess- Winners (Toronto, Sept '08)
- Metal flower ring- PGal's Closet (Rothesay, Aug '10)
- Heart locket- Splurge (Halifax, Spring '08)
- Big link necklace- American Eagle (SJ, Dec '09)
- Long multi-charm necklace- H&M (Toronto, Dec '08)
- Leather wrist cuff- male accessory section @ H&M (Dartmouth, July '10)
Please help me win a Marc Jacobs purse! Click here to visit Chictopia's Facebook page and "like" my comment on their wall (you have to "like" Chictopia first). To enter the contest we had to leave a comment with our 5 essential items in our bag. The girl with the most "likes" of their wall comment will win a Totally Turnlock Percy Bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs! I have until this Sunday (August 15) to seek all the help I can get! If you have a minute, please help me out!