I'm also really into men's-wear inspired dress shirts- the loose style is very versatile and will transition well from summer to fall. I sadly had to return a tutu skirt to H&M while in Moncton the other day (poor fit) and in its place I picked up two loose-fitting blouses (black and white). Yesterday I put together a look that has a safari suitable feel to it (all I need is the right hat!). Although it was a hot day, the loose fabric of the blouse allowed air flow and hence prevented me from melting!
- White blouse- H&M (Moncton, August '10)
- Olive green shorts- H&M (Toronto, June '10)
- Belt- Michael Kors- TJMaxx (New Hampshire, April '09)
- Gladiator sandals- Sam Edelman- Olam (Montreal, June '09)
- Bib necklace- gift from Kristen (Toronto, Dec '09)
- Sunglasses- Michael Kors- TJ Maxx (New Hampshire, April '09)
- Emu-print purse- Guess- Walsh Lugguage (SJ, Feb '09)
I'm also seeking feedback from readers! Writing and working on this blog is something that I love doing and I'd really like to get a feel for your interests too! Check out the poll at the top of the page, in the right-hand side column.
If you have any specific comments or suggestions please email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!