Monday, August 9, 2010

i need your help!

Please help me to win a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag that Chictopia is giving away to a fan!


I am absolutely in love with this Totally Turnlock Percy Bag (that retails for $198.00). For me to enter this contest I had to comment on their Facebook wall my 5 essential items in my bag. I have until Sunday, August 15, to have people LIKE my wall post! Please help me out by taking a moment to follow these 2 quick steps:
  1. Visit the Chictopia facebook page and "like" Chictopia (if you're not already a fan like me)
  2. Click "like" on my comment (written under Chelsea Alexandra Mason)

That's all there is to it! Thanks so much!

Check out my looks on the Chictopia website by clicking here!

1 comment:

Jessica Weingarten said...

I love the bag too! And yeah, the cosmetics brand is called Benefit. It's my absolute favorite, all their products are spectacular! I'm not sure if they have the Shoppers Drug Mart's with the beauty boutiques out east, but they sell it there. They also sell it at Sephora and Holt Renfrew!


-Jess
http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com