Sunday, August 8, 2010

pink n' peaches

Friday afternoon I drove out in the direction of KV to visit PGal's Closet in Rothesay. I only recently found out about the stylish store and I was glad I did! I visited with Patricia, owner of PGal's Closet, and her daughter Baye to check out this special spot that not only has fabulous merchandise, but also has a sophisticated flare and even has a wonderful subtle scent! You should definitely check back for my next feature post about the inner beauty of PGal's Closet. In the meantime I'll share with you what I pulled from my closet to do a little shopping and then go pick up my repaired studded shoes.








The Outfit

  1. Pink t-shirt- Joe Fresh (Saint John, 2 yrs ago)
  2. Peach/beige skirt- American Apparel (Halifax, 3 yrs ago)
  3. Brown gladiator sandals- Sam Edelman (Montreal, June '09)
  4. "Love" bracelet- Swarovski (gifted from Katie, July '10)
  5. Sterling silver cocktail ring- Silpada (this week)
Ohh, and FYI American Apparel has free shipping happening from August 8-11!


No comments: