- Grey tank- RW & Co. (SJ, Sept '08)
- Jean shorts- American Eagle (ordered online, Sept '09)
- Sandals- Clarks- Winners (SJ, April '10)
- Grey ponytail scarf- Coach (Toronto, May '09)
- Heart locket- Splurge (Halifax, May '08)
- Silver flower earrings- Made By Sam (gift from Jaclyn, July '10)
This sunny summer Sunday we sipped on steaming lattes from Starbucks (say that 10 times fast). Caffeinated beverages in hand (or cup holder) we cruised uptown Saint John and then Millidgeville for a Sunday drive. We stopped for photos at Tucker Park.
I really love these earrings Jaclyn gave me for my birthday last month. I wear studs all the time, so these were perfect. They are by an etsy artist...I've browsed etsy shops when I click on links leading me to their doorstep, but I really need to take the time to really get to know what great finds are out there! What's your favourite esty site(s)?
Here's to the next 100 posts!
Thank you for reading!
Tomorrow: check back to hear about some beauty deals you will not want to miss out on!