Monday, August 2, 2010

mid-birthday night's dream

I mentioned a while back that Ben bought me two lovely dresses from Je Suis Prest as my birthday gift a few weeks ago. First was the birthday cake dress, and second was a black cotton Numph dress. I wore this black dress with lace-like overlay on my actual birthday when we went out to dinner at Churchstreet with friends. This comfy dress is versatile enough to be worn with tights or bare-legged; with heels or flats. One of my favourite things about this piece is the pockets!













The Outfit


  1. Black dress- Numph- Je Suis Prest Boutique (July '10)

  2. Jewelled flats- Nine West (Montreal June '10)

  3. Red purse- Guess- Winners (Toronto Sept '08)

  4. Feathered hair piece- Baubles (April '10)

  5. High heel necklace- Dogeared- Je Suis Prest Boutique (April '10)

  6. Crown necklace- Dogeared- gift from co-workers (May '10)

Follow my blog with bloglovin

4 comments:

Kate said...

Really like your dress! Very pretty!

Chelsea said...

thanks kate :)

Jessica Weingarten said...

Both of those dresses are stunning! I also love your shoes and necklaces...so cute :)

-Jess
http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

What an adorable dress!