Thursday, March 17, 2011

to the max...


One thing that is on my list of must-haves for this summer is the maxi dress. I've admired other bloggers who have fashionably styled elogated skirts and dresses, but never thought it was a look I could neccessarily pull off. Sometimes I find it can take some trends a little longer to grow on me or I warm up to them once I figure out how to incorporate them into my own look. Here's some of the pieces and looks I'm coveting right now:    


To The Max








Yumi swallow print maxi dress
Diane von Furstenberg dress
All Saints maxi dress
Joseph M blue floral dress
TopShop long chiffon dress
Michael Kors gathered skirt
Preen tulle maxi skirt
Rag & Bone maxi skirt

I'd love to pair any of the above pieces with a jean jacket for that casual-cool look. However, I won't be adding any maxis to my closet until my shopping freeze thaws...in 32 days!

So what's your opinion on the maxi dress or maxi skirt? Is it a style you plan to incorporate into your wardrobe? Is it not for you? Or perhaps you already have a couple hanging in your closet?








P.S. Happy St. Patty's Day!


No comments: