New Year's Eve is often depicted as a glamourous celebration, often with jewels and champagne toasts (or hockey and beer! haha) I still see the occasion of ringing in another year as an opportunity to wear something special to start it off with a bang. I would suggest either going big and bold with your necklace or earrings and more subtle with other pieces. I'm particularly into larger or bib-style necklaces of unique design. For earrings, have a little fun and add a gemstone colour to your pieces (love an emerald shade)!
Below I've included some accessory inspiration, choosen by some key looks I currently love!
- Tiffany Legacy Earrings $9,250
- Dior Cygne Blanc earrings
- Hive & Honey, Piperlime
- Kate Spade Square Curve Earring, Piperlime $55
- Dior Precieuse Rose earrings
- Dressed Up To Dazzle, ModCloth
- Sequin Swag Drop Earrings, Piperlime $25
- Rose Dior Pre Catelan earrings
- Juicy Couture Pave Pyramid Earring, Piperlime $48
- Accessory Amore Necklace, ModCloth $36.99
- Forever21 Feather Chain Necklace $7.80
- Sequin Opal Strand Necklace, Piperlime $90
- ESquared A Touch Of Lace Necklace $37
- Chanel 'Lace Effect' Jewelled Vest
- Esquared Crimson Nights Necklace $35
- Tinley Road Glam Statement Neckace, Piperlime $68
- Hive & Honey Fringe Bib Necklace, Piperlime $28
- Tinley Road Three Layer Necklace, Piperlime $28
Which are your favourites? I hope you all have a wonderful New Years!