- 'Tis the season to add a little sparkle to your outfit. Using the write pieces, you can work sequins into a casual outfit or evening wear.
- Leggings are great for comfort: perfect under a long top or skirt to stay warm.
- When wearing a short dress this time of year, it's a little warmer (as well as festive) to throw on a pair of coloured or sparkly pantyhose.
- Most of the time I wear studs because my hair is big enough! I also usually tend to wear bigger necklaces, so I go easy on the earrings. I tend to choose silver or gold, depending on the rest of my jewelry.
- I'm really into statement necklaces lately: particularly ones such as those created by ESquared.
- My nail polish picks for the holidays include Chanel's shades of Coromandel and Gold Lamé
- A smokey eye is something that can be worn with a variety of looks and can be applied in varying degrees of boldness for a day or night look.
- During the week, I work in many locations that are scent free so I typically save perfume for occasions. One of my favourites is Burberry Brit.
- Out of my shoe collection I'm likely to choose red or black pumps to complete any dressier looks.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and that Santa found you all! ;)