Everytime I think I've finished my Christmas shopping, I think of something else I need to pick up! I'm mostly finished, but just need to pick up a few things today. I hope to do it early to avoid the crowds and crazy traffic. Oh, the intensity that comes with last minute shopping!
- Sweater- American Eagle (SJ, Sept '09)
- Tank top- American Eagle (Fredericton, Winter '07)
- Skirt w/ belt- Eve Gravel- The Black Dog Boutique (SJ, Dec '10)
- Leggings- C'est Moi- Je Suis Prest Boutique (SJ, Dec '10)
- Boots- Town Shoes (Halifax, Nov '07)
What I love about this Eve Gravel skirt (aside from the fact that it's from a Canadian designer!) is that not only was it a perfect fit, but it also has pockets! (I love anything with pockets.) I was initially drawn to the pattern. The nice part about this design is that the skirt almost reaches my knees, which also makes it appropriate for work. I usually try to choose pieces that can be styled for work as well as evenings and weekends. This great skirt also comes in a fantastic cheetah print. There are so many lovely pieces Jill is carrying at The Black Dog Boutique, and I have to say Eve Gravel's are my most favourite! Check out her Fall/Winter 2010-2011 line here.