Thursday, August 18, 2011

seeing spots...



I think we all know the pain of spending precious time on a report, email, or even a blog post just to have something happen to our computer to watch it disappear and then lament over time and work lost! (Whether it be due to the swipe of the wrong key, a program malfunction, or- heaven forbid- your computer decides to crash.) Sadly, this is was my experience yesterday in regards to my blog post. I had this particular post all ready to go and as scheduled, it was published yesterday morning. (So you may recognize these photos if you made a visit to my blog before noon.) I had to go back in to do some edits and when I updated, Blogger snatched my work and all I was left with was...notta. Blogger likes to misbehave a little too often I think...

Anyhow, here goes a second attempt at sharing this outfit post. I couldn't resist wearing this shear BB Dakota cheetah print top the day after I bought it! One reason I love about this top now is that you can wear it with minimal layering and it's cool enough for summer but with more layers (a sweater over top, tank underneath), it can easily transition into fall. Now typically, I would layer under a sheer top, but in this case I decided to do the opposite and layer this H&M vest over top. I wore this casual ensemble to meet my friend Allie for coffee uptown (with her little guy Klein) and then head to Element 5 for a pedicure.


The Outfit
  • Vest: H&M (Moncton, April '11)
  • Animal print top: BB Dakota- Je Suis Prest Boutique (SJ, Aug '11)
  • Skinny jeans: 7 for All Mankind- Envy (SJ, June '11)
  • Sandals: Sam Edelman- Piperlime (ordered online, July '11)
  • Earrings: Silver Daisy Designs (SJ, July '11)

Just reminder of Perfumes Plus' tax-free sale tomorrow (Friday) on their Chanel products! If you haven't heard, Coco Chanel's birthday is August 19 (the designer icon would have been 128 years old)- in celebration you can purchase any Chanel products tax free! And what would be a party without a little cake and some prizes? I know I'll be in to get my eye concealer (and perhaps a piece of cake for a little sugar buzz)! To here a little more about it- check out Perfume Plus' blog or the Brunswick Square blog!

 

No comments: