Monday, August 15, 2011

colour splash...



One of my latest BB Dakota purchases, this item actually may date back to their Spring collection I believe. I've spent a little time here and there in St. Andrews over the last couple of weeks and happened to find this colourful tank at the Leather House.

However, I do have some new Fall '11 BB Dakota items to share as well (as quickly previewed in last week's post for Je Suis Prest's Fall Launch Party). I finally will be able to say I have a trench coat within my closet (long overdue).


The Outfit
  • Tank: BB Dakota- Leather House (St. Andrews, July '11)
  • Sweater: American Eagle (SJ, Sept '08)
  • Skinny jeans: 7 For All Mankind- Envy (SJ, June '11)
  • Espadrilles: Steve Madden- Urban Shoe Myth (SJ, June '11)
  • Purse: Coach (ordered online, May '11)
  • Necklace: unknown

I took this week off to relax, refresh, and get organized. And I'm hoping for some good weather to take advantage of since our summer days are sadly numbered! (Where did the time fly?) On my to do list this week: our wedding photos are also finally ready to be picked up- so excited to look through them! 

 

No comments: