On our way back into Saint John, we made a pit stop at the Rothesay Commons to use the beautiful greenery and stone bridges as back drops for outfit photos! It's actually the perfect spot my friend Kate has choosen for her labour day weekend wedding coming up!
- Dress: Numph- Je Suis Prest Boutique (SJ, July '10)
- Cardigan: Dynamite (gifted from Katie, Nov '10)
- Pearl bracelet: Le Chateau (Halifax, Fall '07)
- Sandals: Sam Edelman- Piperlime (ordered online, July '11)
- Purse: Coach (Toronto, Sept '10)
I'll be sure to share a few of our favourite wedding photos next week! Now all this wedding talk now has me thinking what am I going to wear to Kate's wedding...