Tuesday, August 9, 2011

my new camera...



So finally I've been able to step up my camera equipment from my simply Panasonic Lumix point-and-shoot to a DLSR. I had told my family that was what I wanted for my birthday. And voila, now I have a Nikon D3100 with two different lenses to shoot with.


The Outfit
  • Shorts: Old Navy (SJ, July '11)
  • T-shirt: Maison Scotch- Envy (SJ, April '11)
  • Hoodie: Alternative Apparel- Je Suis Prest Boutique (SJ, July '11)
  • Sandals: Sam Edelman- Piperlime (ordered online, July '11)
  • Necklace: Maison Scotch- Envy (SJ, April '11)
  • Leather cuff bracelet: ESquared Jewels- Silver Daisy Designs (SJ, July '11)
  • Wrap bracelet: Silver Daisy Designs (SJ, July '11)
  • Peacock earrings: Silver Daisy Designs (SJ, July '11)
  
When I spotted these peacock earrings posted as new merchandise on Silver Daisy Design's Facebook page, I knew they had my name on them. And I'm lucky I scored them! When I came into the store the other week, the day after they popped up on my radar, the girls told me I almost missed out on them. Another girl had nearly purchased them, but decided she would wait and perhaps buy them another time. Her hesitation was my gain....if people know my odd obsession with anything peacock-like, they know I must have it!

Coming up this week on the blog: what I couldn't resist at Je Suis Prest's Fall Launch Party on Friday, and I'll give the latest details from the Industry Night for New Brunswick Fashion Week last week!



No comments: