Monday, October 17, 2011

fancy pants...

New Brunswick Fashion Week (NBFW) may have come and gone in a flash, but not my love for coloured denim. I decided to dress these red jeggings up with a blazer from a friends closet for the event.








The Outfit: T-shirt: American Eagle (SJ, Summer '09) | Necklace: Splurge (Halifax, Spring '08)
Jeggings: American Eagle (ordered online, Sept '11) | Earrings: Esquared- Silver Daisy (SJ, July '11)
Heels: Steve Madden- Urban Shoe Myth (SJ, Mar '11)


 With so many events over the last few weeks, I scouted my friend Katie's closet to tid me over from being tempted to buy new items. This blazer and an H&M blouse were the items she kindly lent me before she headed off for a the long weekend in New York City. It seems many people I know have just been getting back or heading off to NYC. At dinner at my parents house tonight my sister tells me she randomly ended up staying at the Empire Hotel (think: Gossip Girl) through Hotwire and spotted Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, and Ed Westwick filming in the lobbly. (Majorly jealous!) 


No comments: