Monday, October 24, 2011

Sex & the City...

I wore this outfit to Silver Daisy's Sex & the City themed fashion show fundraiser a little over a week ago. My originally planned outfit didn't work out as planned, so I threw this ensemble together in record time. I remember the time when it was a faux pas to mix black and brown, black and blue and especially black and navy. Truly a thing of the past-  there seems to be an almost "anything goes" in fashion- what matters is how you style it and having it come together tastefully!


The Outfit  Dress: Valerie Dumaine- Black Dog Boutique (SJ, July '11) | Belt: Old Navy (SJ, Aug '11)
Tights: gifted from Barb | Shoes (similar): Guess- Manchester Shoe Salon (SJ, Oct '11)
Clutch: Kate Spade (ordered online, July '11) | Bangles: Aldo (Moncton, Aug '11)


Check out my photos from the event here:

Thanks to Kate for snapping my photos!

No comments: