Tuesday, October 18, 2011

FCSJ's 2nd meeting...

Yesterday my outfit post featured a friend's blazer; today it's a top from her closet I borrowed at the same time. This fall I'm loving feminine flowly tops that flatter and make you feel pretty no matter what type of day you are having. I always try to alternate loose tops with skinny pants and vice versa- with a pair of baggy boyfriend jeans or an A-line skirt, I'll be sure to combine it with a form-fitting top as to create balance within the fit of an outfit.



The Outfit: Shirt: H&M (borrowed from Katie) | Jeans: 7 for all Mankind- Envy (SJ, June '11)
Purse: Coach (TO, Sept '10) | Heels: Steve Madden- Urban Shoe Myth (SJ, Mar '11)
Bracelet: ESquared- Silver Daisy Designs (SJ, June '11)


These outfit photos were shot at the Canterbury Lounge following Fashion Council Saint John's second meeting. If you aren't already following FCSJ on twitter, stay up to date with all things fashionable in Saint John via @FCSJNB. As the council gets off the ground and into action, you'll be seeing a lot more shared content you won't want to miss if you live in our city.

Thanks to Barb for taking these photos for me!


No comments: