Thursday, June 9, 2011

summer must-haves: O My Heart!



Hi lovely Maritime Shopaholic readers! My name is Kate, and I run a personal style blog called O My Heart! Chelsea asked me to fill in for her with a guest post while she is off becoming a Mrs!! I'll be attending the wedding, so  I'll be able to tell you first hand what a beautiful bride she made! ;) A huge congratulations to Chelsea & B - I hope you have the most amazing day!!
I thought I'd share a few of my summer must-haves with you! Some of these I already have, and some are still on my wishlist (and some, unfortunately, will probably remain on the wishlist...)

Gosh 'Peachy' Nail Polish $6 (at your local Shoppers!)
Aldo Mezzani $49.98

Thank you all so much for reading, and thanks again to Chelsea for inviting me to post! Feel free to come visit me over at my blog, O My Heart!



No comments: