Thursday, June 23, 2011

florals on harbour passage...



So I made my way along the Harbour Passage at least once before the closed it for the summer (unfortunately).The particular spots in my photos were actually a little off the beaten path so that I wasn't totally consicuous with my tripod and camera. Sometimes it's still a little nerve-wrecking when people wonder what you are doing, posing for photos solo.

Though I've accepted running into those awkward moments from time to time, one thing I've grown a little tired of is my point and shoot camera. At first, I liked it because it allowed me to blend in and not stick out while snapping photos at public events. Now I feel a little silly amongst the big lenses taking serious photos. I know that you can still produce good pictures with an amatear piece of equipment, but after being attached to my camera for over a year now, I'm ready to learn more. That's why I've asked my family for a DSLR for my birthday next month!



The Outfit
  • T-shirt: American Eagle (SJ, Oct '10)
  • Belt: American Eagle (SJ, 6-7 yrs ago)
  • Skirt: H&M (Moncton, April '11)
  • Necklace: Aldo Accessories (Toronto, June '10)
  • Sandals: Steve Madden- The Urban Shoe Myth (SJ, April '11)
  • Earrings: ESquared- Silver Daisy Designs (SJ, June '11)
  • Sweater: American Eagle (SJ, Sept '08)

Now that I'm back from the business of marriage and getting back into blogging, I have some big modifications and improvements I want to make on my blog! Just like summer in Saint John is the season of construction, so will be the case on my blog!



 

No comments: