Monday, June 13, 2011

stripes & florals: Fifth Sparrow



Hello Maritime Shopaholics!

My name is Louise, the girl behind Fifth Sparrow, and I was so excited when Chelsea asked me to write a guest post for her while she's off getting married! She's such a sweetheart and always dresses in the prettiest outfits, so I decided that I would try my hand at creating an outfit that's as cheerful as her! Plus, I have a pretty huge weak spot for anything striped, so it's not hard to twist my arm into wearing my favourite shirt!


Outfit Details: Striped Shirt- H&M, Floral Skirt- J.Crew, Nude Heels, Pearl Earrings and Pink Belt- Aldo, Assorted Bangles



And the verdict? Dressing cheery actually works! I was kinda stressing from moving and living out of a suitcase, but I gotta say, I felt pretty chipper in my stripes and florals. I think you're on to something here Chelsea!

love (and an extra hug for the beautiful bride!)

xxx


P.S. come visit me at Fifth Sparrow, I love seeing pretty new faces!



No comments: