Monday, June 27, 2011

cats and dogs...



...well raining them, I mean. That's what happened on Saturday, along with a Starbucks coffee date, followed by shopping uptown with friends. When these photos were taken on the deck later that afternoon, it was pouring...hard! Somehow I always manage to wear the longest jeans I own on wet, puddle days...







The Outfit
  • Jeans: J Brand- Envy (SJ, May '11)
  • Top: Abercrombie & Fitch (Bangor, Aug '07)
  • Wedge sandals: Calvin Klein- Manchester Shoe Salon (SJ,
  • Necklace: H&M (Toronto, Dec '08)
  • Feather earring: Little Burgundy (Montreal, June '10)
  • Leather cuff: ESquared Jewels- Silvery Daisy Designs (SJ, June '11)
  • Purse: Coach (Toronto, Sept '10)

After wearing my Guess jeggings every chance I got this Spring, I decided it was time to bring the real denim back into my wardrobe. I realize I never captured what my shoes like in these photos...refer here. I typically cannot find pants that are long enough. It was after I was lucky to score these J Brands on sale that I realized I needed to wear a 4" heel like these Calvin Klein wedges to not drag my hemline in the dirt! For a girl with a 33-34" inseam, it's a bit unusual!

People may have heard me looking for models last week on Facebook and Twitter for a photoshoot. Last week a couple of volunteers agreed to let me dress them up in the neon and neutral trend for the Brunswick Square fashion blog. Be sure to check that post out here later today and stay tuned for my behind-the-scenes look at that photoshoot here on my own blog tomorrow morning!




 

No comments: