Monday, April 4, 2011

and the popular choice is...




...the Stella McCartney sandals! Most of you did vote for the Stellas, followed by the Miz Mooz, and then the Ninas. I want to thank you all for your input to help me form an opinion on which shoes to wear to my wedding!

Personally, I haven`t decided which pair to go with yet. I agree with those of you that chose the Stella McCartney that it would be more typical of a wedding shoe. They are beautiful, but also almost $300! I did want a pair of beautiful designer shoes initially, but I suppose if I was to spring for a rather pricey shoe, I`d want it to be a pair I was in love with and would get ample wear out of.

The Nina Culver seemed to fit the requirements and are pretty, but I have no real attachment. The Miz Mooz, though initially I thought they might be a little casual as some of you suggested, they also seem to be a little more my style and I`d still be able to enjoy them after the wedding.

I`ll be sure to let you know once I make up my mind! Thanks for taking help me to form an opinion for the public gallery!





No comments: