Tuesday, April 5, 2011

this side of the railway tracks...



Last week we had the first warm day of spring (then of course we had that freak snow storm which has finally melted away). In fact, after this wear, I decided it was time to tuck this knit sweater and many of my winter items away. A little piece of advice I've gotten from Kiera from Je Suis Prest: I'm starting to pack up my winter items in a tote and toss it in the basement for the summer! That way I've got more space to browse through my fair weather clothing!


The Outfit
  • Sweater: American Eagle (SJ, Jan '10)
  • Skirt: H&M (Toronto, June '10) 
  • Belt: Joe Fresh (SJ, Jan '11)
  • Flats: Aldo (ordered online, Oct '10)
  • Headband: Je Suis Prest Boutique (gifted from Sarah, Mar '11)
  • Hoisery: Ardene's (SJ, Oct '10)

Here's to more warmer days ahead!




No comments: