Anyways, as I mentioned in Friday's post, more loose-fitting slacks will be popping up this spring to compete with the lately-loved skinny pants. Mens-inspired trousers are not only comfortable, but they will definitely have a place in up and coming trends.
- Blouse- H&M (Montreal, June '10)
- Pants- Valerie Dumaine- The Black Dog Boutique (SJ, Jan '11)
- Necklace- Forever 21 (Montreal, June '10)
- Headband- Silver Daisy Designs (SJ, Sept '10)
- Boots- Town Shoes (Halifax, Oct '07)
Not only do I love a comfortable pair of pants, I also have a penchant for lovely headbands and showy fascinators. One place I look to find hair accessories would be at Silver Daisy Design on King Street. Coincidently, tomorrow kicks off a giveaway from Silver Daisy Design and lovely owner Kate Lordon!
Be sure to pop by tomorrow!