Thursday, January 20, 2011

sweet sale!

With a big sale coming our way, I thought it'd be fitting to post an outfit that originated in the cutest little clothing boutique on Germain Street, uptown: The Black Dog Boutique!

On Sunday I saw Jill, owner of The Black Dog Boutique, had tweeted the following message:


I was so excited! I love her store.

So ladies, if you haven't been to 24 Germain Street yet, Friday or Saturday (or both for that matter!) are the days to drop by and meet Jill (and if you're lucky, Oli too!). Below I found a video on YouTube of the lovely Jill herself:




And without further a due, here are a few pieces I found in Jill's store one of the last times I stopped by to visit:








The Outfit

Purple vest- Toggery- The Black Dog Boutique (SJ, Dec '10)
Blueish-grey long sleeve top- Toggery- The Black Dog Boutique (SJ, Dec '10)
Black tank- Aerie (Toronto, Dec '09)
Black leggings- Pseudio (SJ, Dec '09)
Black boots- Town Shoes (Halifax, Nov '07)
Short Necklace- Dogeared- Je Suis Prest Boutique (gift from co-workers, May '10)
Long Necklace- H&M (Toronto, Dec '08)


I know I won't hesitate to be there tomorrow! Be sure to follow The Black Dog Boutique on Facebook and Twitter to hear about great sales like this one in the future!

3 comments:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Very pretty:)

Barb said...

That video of Jill is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I’ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.