Thursday, January 27, 2011

parade of wedding dresses...

At the beginning of the month, I attended a wedding show at the Trade and Convention Centre hosted by Heavenly Gowns. You were able to walk around and talk with various wedding vendors...from decorators to bakers. My mom actually booked my chair covers that exact day. The event was concluded with a fashion show exhibiting Heavenly Gowns latest stock of beautiful gowns. So for the girls who are planning their wedding or any girl who has been planning their since their's childhood, here is a glance at the show and the cast of beautiful wedding gowns...


















The dress I've choosen for my own big day was actually featured in the show..and so was my runner-up choice. Oddly, I didn't get a clear photo of either dress. So I suppose I'll have to wait until the wedding to share them with you. I found out some interesting news early this month when I by chance discovered that fellow style blogger Alicia of The Cheetah is the New Black shares the same upcoming wedding date: June 4!

On a related note be sure to check in on my wedding blog from time to time to see my latest inspirations while I plan my wedding! 

2 comments:

Susan R. said...

Yet another Saint John bridal show that I have missed! I never hear about them until after! :(

The Anthology said...

Aaaaaah fun!

I loved, loved, loved planning my wedding. In fact, I kinda miss it. Stress and all.

*Kelsey