- Crop sweater- Kersh- Pseudio (SJ, Dec '09)
- Floral top/dress- Lush- Envy (SJ, Dec '10)
- Jeggings- Guess- Envy (SJ, Dec '10)
- Boots- Town Shoes (Halifax, Oct '07)
- Necklace- gifted from Shannon & Jess (Halifax, July '09)
- Earrings- Banana Republic (Freeport, Nov '10)
I love versatile pieces like this top...or is it a dress? I've worn it as both. I suppose you could say it compares to a chameleon. On New Year's Eve I wore it as a dress paired with glitter tights and a black blazer. Here I sport it with a pair of jeggings for a casual and bitter cold day.
Don't forget today is the last day to take advantage of the discount code from LuLu*s, specially for Maritime Shopaholic readers! I've already got my picks choosen and ordered! Have you?
Hope your week is off to a great start!