Thursday, September 29, 2011

new red...

So after going shorter, I decided to change my colour and go redder. I ended up with a darker shade than me and my hair stylist initially expected, so I went back in this week and she brightened it up with bold copper streaks. Below is the in between dark auburn after the inital visit to Reflections.


The Outfit: Floral tank top: BB Dakota- Leather House (St. Andrews- July '11)
Button-up top: Toggery- Black Dog Boutique (SJ, July '11) | Necklace: Aldo (Moncton, Aug '11)
Sandals: Sam Edelman- Piperlime (online, July '11) | Bracelets- Aldo (Moncton, Aug '11)
Skinny Jeans: 7 for All Mankind- Envy (SJ, July '11)


It's funny how things change over time. When I was younger I didn't like having red hair and freckles. I was the only red head in my third grade class. Now that I'm older and both features have faded, I do what I can to keep them!

Last night I had the pleasure of attending the Brunswick Square Fall Fashion Show- organizers, MCs, models- everyone did an amazing job! After uploading over 350 pictures from the show, I can't wait to share them. Monday you'll see photos go up on the Brunswick Square fashion blog, on Tuesday I'll post my favourite looks here and then all the photos will be posted on the Maritime Shopaholic Facebook page.


 

No comments: