Sponsored by Uptown Saint John, the evening of October 6 will involve a large number of uptown shops staying open late and offering deals, demonstrations, or just something special for their customers! For example, I know that Silver Daisy Designs on King Street is offering something special for their first costumers that evening, hosting a live model (a fashion blogger you may all know!), crackle nail polish demos, and for every $50 you spend in-store that night, you will get a ticket towards the draw for a fabulous Marc Jacobs purse!
So get ready to wear your fall fashion's best and save your spending for Thursday, October 6. I'll be sure to update you as I hear more of what the shops of Uptown have in store for you!
Here's an up-to-date list of other events you're also going to want to mark in your calendar:
- Wed, Sept 28: Brunswick Square's Fall Fashion Show (3rd level of Brunswick Square, 7pm)
- Tues, Oct 4: FCSJ's second meeting (The Canterbury Lounge, 7pm)
- Thurs, Oct 6: Fashion Forward (kickoff at Brunswick Square, 6pm)
- Fri, Oct 7: New Brunswick Fashion Week's Gala (Trade & Convention Centre, more TBA)
- Wed, Oct 12: For The Love of Shoes: Blogger Meet-Up (The Urban Shoe Myth, 6:30pm)
- Fri, Oct 14: Silver Daisy Designs' Sex & The City Soiree (Lily Lake Pavillion, 7pm)