Wednesday, July 28, 2010

grecian gold...

As a follow up to my last post re: the opening of Twisted Muse, I wanted to share with you the dress I purchased from the new fabulous store on Spring Garden in Halifax. I wore this outfit Monday and it was very comfortable and breathable: perfect for such a warm day!










The Outfit

  1. Dress- lovelygirl- Twisted Muse (Halifax, last Saturday)

  2. Gold skinny belt- H&M (Halifax, last Saturday)

  3. Gold chain headband- Club Monaco (Halifax, last Saturday)

  4. Gold snake print flats- Michael Kors- StyleSense (Toronto, Sept '08)
Aside from a pair of Lululemon shorts and a leather cuff from H&M, this outfit pretty much sums up my finds in Halifax last weekend!

Has anyone visited Twisted Muse yet? Make any purchases?

If you want to receive updates on blog posts and other fashion/shopping news, please join my blog's facebook page!

2 comments:

Jessica Weingarten said...

I love your outfit! The dress is such a versatile classic and the headband is adorable! It definitely does not look like a pillow case :)

-Jess
http://thedarknightholdtight.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

thanks jess! i have to admit, the pillow case comment cracked me up more than anything, haha! got to love less than kind comments from annonymous individuals!