Tuesday, July 20, 2010

blackberry beer

Last month, Shauna and Alex came over for beers on the deck on a sunny Friday evening. We were testing out Moosehead's new blackberry beer- which is quite good I might add! I think it might possibly be my favourite drink this summer (...that long with margaritas and pear wine.)





The Outfit
  1. Coral top- French Connection (Toronto, June '10)
  2. Skinny jeans- Dish- Pseudio (Fall '09)
  3. Gold and pink flower necklace- Aldo Accessories (Toronto, June'10)
  4. Gold headband- Splurge (Halifax, Fall '09)
What are your thoughts on Moosehead's new beer?

1 comment:

Kate said...

I am a big fan of fruit beer in general, and while I did like the blackberry, I didn't love it! It's a little too cooler-like, and not enough beer-like! Have you had Picaroon's Melonhead? Soo good!