Last Tuesday I leaped into my late 20s...officially. I had dinner with friends and B at the Alehouse in my current favourite dress. When I tried this BB Dakota number on earlier this month in Je Suis Prest, it was the perfect fit. And I just couldn't say no to the pink blazer below when I spotted it in Envy that same Saturday afternoon!
- Dress: BB Dakota- Je Suis Prest Boutique (SJ, June '11)
- Blazer: Aubrey- Envy (SJ, June '11)
- Espadrilles: Steve Madden- The Urban Shoe Myth (SJ, June '11)
- Belt: American Eagle (SJ, 7-8 yrs ago)
- Long necklace: Banana Republic (Freeport, Nov '10)
- Shorter necklace: Swarovski- Charm (SJ, Feb '10)
- Head band scarf: Coach (Toronto, May '09)
- Stud earrings: Kate Spade (ordered online, July '11)
- Clutch: Kate Spade (ordered online, July '11)
We got a little info on the insights and goals for New Brunswick Fashion Week (NBFW) so far (hashtag #NBFW on Twitter). Tomorrow, I'll give you the scoop in greater details, but here is some of the top take-away messages:
- Graphic designers: Buchanan & Co. is hosting a contest in search of an official logo needed ASAP for NBFW! (Email me for more details.)
- New Brunswick Fashion Week is on Twitter now: @NBfashionweek
- Designers of clothing and accessories in New Brunswick- get the word out on your designs, come forward and prepare to showcase your work come the week of Sept 30- October 8! We want to know who you are!
Stay tuned for more details on NBFW tomorrow!
P.S. Thank you so much for all the lovely birthday wishes last week!