I apologize my post have been a little infrequent and less steady than before. I find that's what can happen once summer comes along- I find my schedule becoming incredibly busy and then you feel compelled to get out and make the best of the good weather on top of that- because, let's face it, in this part of the world our summer seems to be so short that you need to soak up every. last. ray. We take our sunshine and warm weather very seriously around here!
- Dress: Red Berries- Sweet Pea (Halifax, March '11)
- Sweater: Toggery- Black Dog Boutique (SJ, July '11)
- Scarf head band- Coach (Toronto, Dec '09)
- Necklace: Dogeared- Je Suis Prest Boutique (SJ, Mar '10)
- Belt: Eve Gravel- Black Dog Boutique (SJ, Dec '10)
- Sandals: Sam Edelman- Piperlime (July '11)
I also apologize for the delay in getting the updated news on New Brunswick Fashion Week- promise I'll have that to you before the week's end!