Tuesday, July 19, 2011

another year older...



This outfit below I scored at 50% off at the Black Dog Boutique a little over a week ago. (Sad to say that the quaint chic space on Germain Street has closed its doors for business as of late last week.) Who doesn't love a perfectly cute romper? It cuts down on deciding what to wear and how to coordinate this. In this matter, it was only a matter of accessorizing, which I did so with my first Kate Spade purchases!



The Outfit
  • Romper: Valerie Dumaine- The Black Dog Boutique (SJ, July '11)
  • Belt: H&M (Dartmouth, July '10)
  • Necklace: Splurge (Halifax, 2-3 yrs ago)
  • Flats: Aldo (ordered online, Oct '10)
  • Gold clutch: Kate Spade (ordered online, July '11)
  • Spade stud earrings: Kate Spade (ordered online, July '11)

As of today, I've finally embarked on my late 20's. The big 2-7. Birthdays may get less exciting as you get older, but I'm still a firm believer in having that one day that's for you. So, I'll like embark on a little "me" time today- look into getting a pedicure, do some shopping, relax with a drink on the deck, and then join some friends and B for dinner!






No comments: